An important United Kingdom economics conference “Post BREXIT: Uncertainty, Risk Measurement and COVID-19 Challenges” is being held online on July 20-21.
CFS Director of Advances in Monetary and Financial Measurement (AMFM) Professor William A. Barnett will be delivering a keynote lecture “Is the BREXIT Bifurcation Causing Chaos in the United Kingdom?”
Other keynotes include:
- David Aikman: Professor of Finance and Director of the Qatar Centre for Global Banking and Finance, King’s Business School, King’s College.
- Jagjit Chadha: Director of the National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR).
- Marcelle Chauvet, Professor of Economics, University of California Riverside.
- Costas Milas: Professor of Finance at the Management School, University of Liverpool.
- Patrick Minford: Professor of Applied Macroeconomics at Cardiff University.
- Federica Romei, Associate Professor in Economics, University of Oxford
The full agenda is available at
Attendance and registration are free of charge and available at
Congratulations to Professor Jane Binner, Chair of Finance at the University of Birmingham, and her colleagues for organizing a timely and impactful conference.