As 2021 approaches, remarks by CFS Advisory Board Chairman William R. Rhodes are essential for the year ahead.
As part of the Foreign Policy Association’s (FPA) Great Decisions series, Bill addresses:
- Views on the world economy,
- Implications from the recent G20 meetings,
- Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the economies of the emerging markets,
- Thoughts on the policies of the incoming Biden administration,
- Climate change and green finance,
- The Venezuelan political and economic tragedy and
- Views on the Chinese economy.
View the interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkjUYVSxLEc&authuser=0
With best wishes for a strong, healthy, and joyous New Year,