The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (“FRB”) appointed chairs and deputy chairs of all Federal Reserve Banks for 2018.
Each Reserve Bank has a nine-member board of directors, three of whom are appointed by the FRB. For each bank, one appointee is designated as the chair, and one appointee is designated as the deputy chair. The following is a list showing the chair and deputy chair for each Bank:
- New York: Sara Horowitz (Chair), Denise Scott (Deputy Chair);
- Boston: Gary L. Gottlieb (Chair), Phillip L. Clay (Deputy Chair);
- Philadelphia: Brian McNeill (Chair), Phoebe Haddon (Deputy Chair);
- Cleveland: Dawne S. Hickton (Chair), Dwight E. Smith (Deputy Chair);
- Richmond: Margaret G. Lewis (Chair), Kathy J. Warden (Deputy Chair);
- Atlanta: Michael J. Jackson (Chair), Myron A. Gray (Deputy Chair);
- Chicago: Anne R. Pramaggiore (Chair), E. Scott Santi (Deputy Chair);
- St. Louis: Kathleen M. Mazzarella (Chair), Suzanne Sitherwood (Deputy Chair);
- Minneapolis: Kendall J. Powell (Chair), Harry D. Melander (Deputy Chair);
- Kansas City: Rose M. Washington (Chair), Steve Maestas (Deputy Chair);
- Dallas: Matthew K. Rose (Chair), Greg L. Armstrong (Deputy Chair); and
- San Francisco: Alexander M. Mehran (Chair), Barry M. Meyer (Deputy Chair).