The CFTC reopened the comment periods for an additional three weeks to request that market participants comment on:
- hedges of a physical commodity by a commercial enterprise, including gross hedging, cross-commodity hedging, anticipatory hedging and the process for obtaining a non-enumerated exemption;
- the setting of spot-month limits in physical-delivery and cash-settled contracts and a conditional spot-month limit exemption;
- the setting of non-spot limits for wheat contracts;
- the aggregation exemption for certain ownership interests of greater than 50 percent in an owned entity; and
- aggregation based on substantially identical trading strategies.
Comments are due by July 3, 2014.
See: 79 FR 30762.