The Center for Financial Stability is an independent, nonpartisan, and
nonprofit think tank focused on financial markets for the benefit of
investors, officials, and the public.
Trust and ethics are the backbone of the financial system. As a think tank focused exclusively on financial markets, we:
- Adhere to our intellectual independence,
- Act with unwavering integrity,
- Build and foster long term relationships.
- Deliver top-notch multi-disciplined research spanning finance, law, and economics.
- Focus on market mechanics as well as inter-market linkages.
- Build a practitioner led community with officials and academics.
- Broaden areas where regulation and practice converge.
- Serve as a private sector check on government actions.
The Center for Financial Stability is a non-profit, tax-exempt
organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
formed for educational purposes.